Introducing child prodigy Yash Aradhya, an athlete in motorsports, who started his racing career at the age of 9 in 2012 in Go-Karting, with a belief that “No dreamer is ever too small; No dream ever too big.”
In a span of 7 years, Yash has carved a niche for himself by being recognized as one of the most promising and emerging talent in the country with 13 National Championship titles, 59 Race Wins and 11 Awards.
Yash is determined to be a successful Formula1 racer and Worlds absolute best in the coming years.
Yash has also been Awarded
- Best Karter of Year – India 2014
- Maximum Number of Wins in a Championship India 2014
- Awarded for his Achievement in Motorsports in 2014, 2015 & 2017 by FMSCI
- Ranked 4th in Asia Series in his debut year at Asia.
- Nominated to represent India in the CIK FIA Academy Trophy at Europe.(Spain, Belgium and France.) In Go Karting
- Nominated to represent India in the 2017 World finals at Portugal in Go Karting.